Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December Already


Wow! December already. Let's see. I had my first show ever on November the 28th. It really was fun and it went well for me. I a few ornaments and jewelry pieces, of course it was really a very limited show that consisted mostly of folks that work in the office building with me. Still, it was a pleasant start.

I'm looking to really start my business off officially the first of the year and I'm looking for ways to process charge cards and to build a website to put together a shopping cart with. I promised to post some pictures so here's a pendant that I made over the week-end. It reminds me of the mouths of the Sand Worms in Dune. Talk with you soon.

1 comment:

~*~Pearl~*~ said...

Tell me of your home world Usul, Sorry just had to say that LOL…